What TruProtect™ Is
View Our PDF Presentation Here
TruProtect is a multi-layer protective sheeting that brings it all together: EMI/RFI shielding, radiant
barrier, insulation, sound reduction, fire retardant - all while being environmentally responsible. It is available
in a range of sizes so that it can be used on walls, roofs, and as ceiling tiles in both residential and commercial
What TruProtect™ Does
The list of uses for TruProtect is ever expanding.
- RF Shielding/SCIF – TruProtect’s components and its configuration make it an excellent barrier
to a broad spectrum of radio waves. TruProtect has been used in shielding secure facilities for government, commercial, and the military; EMC, RF, and wireless test laboratories; RF shielding test chamber; secure conference rooms; SCIF facilities; recording studios; anechoic chambers; computer rooms; office rooms; and sensitive areas in secure buildings.
- Radiant Barrier and Insulation – TruProtect is a barrier to radiant, convective, and conductive heat transfer. Installed on a roof or in walk-in coolers, it greatly reduces the communication of unwanted heat.
- Noise Reduction – Privacy has become ever more essential for business and government offices. In addition to its EMI and RF shielding, TruProtect also blocks sound transmission.
- Protection against Fire, Smoke, and Pests – TruProtect has been treated with a unique chemical retardant against both fire and bug damage. This makes buildings safer and more durable.
Who We Are
Finding solutions to problems is how TruProtect originated. It began with an idea for reflecting heat to keep home attics cooler in summer. It has transformed into an international company producing shielding materials for industrial, commercial, military, and residential buildings. Founded in 2003, TruProtect is dedicated to manufacture and distribute the finest multi-layer protective sheeting. TruProtect is wholly owned by MiLyn, LLC, which has the exclusive, worldwide use agreement with its patent holders. MiLyn, LLC, is incorporated in the state of Texas, USA, and manufactures and distributes TruProtect. MiLyn, LLC, is and always has been debt free.
Who Our Customers Are
Our clients can be certain that our product is made of the finest components and is treated with environmentally safe materials to help significantly protect against fire, smoke, mold, mildew, and fungus damage. TruProtect is used in new construction and in retrofitting existing structures. The following is a sample of our clients:
- U.S. Navy, Air Force, Marines, Army, and Coast Guard
- Homeland Security
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Central Intelligence Agency
- National Security Agency
- General Dynamics
- Quest Communications
- Black and Vech
- Bell Labs
- Smart Sync